End to end LiDAR data capturing, processing and modelling services for AEC, Industrial, Heritage, Land and mines
LiDAR technology is being widely used in the construction industry for the fact that it is very precise and now it is emerging as one of the most preferred technology adopted for the surveys. It is mostly automated process and more efficient one. It is most affordable way to produce complex topographical surveys.
The places which are inaccessible can be easily mapped with LiDAR. The LiDAR’s can collect high volume of data in short period. In LiDAR technology, the Scan-to-BIM and BIM-to-Field can feed data to and from the site to ensure the real-world matches the building model.
LiDAR technology offers incredibly accurate, consistent results. The short wavelength can even detect small objects and create exact 3D models, making it possible to determine what the objects are.
Our services include
- As Built Plans and Asset visualization
- Digital Surface Models (DSM) and Digital Terrain Models (DTM)
- 3D Scanning for Building Information System Models
- 3D Scanning of Heritage Structures.
- 3D Scanning for Plant Engineering and Marine Vehicles
- LiDAR data processing
- Accident Spot Analysis and reconstruction
- Information Modelling (BIM)
- Surveys of Industrial plants/ Assembly Lines
- Health monitoring of civil infrastructure
- Power utility mapping,
- Dam monitoring
- Roadway surveys